The Band returned to rehearsal in February and now working hard on our Spring programme.
Tickets are on sale now for our Taverham Village Hall Spring concerts on March 18th and 19th – these concerts will again be run with reduced audience numbers and in line with any government COVID-19 recommendations and/or restrictions in place at the time.
PLEASE NOTE : Tickets are no longer available from local retailers or by telephone directly from the Band local number or Ian.
Tickets can be purchased in several ways. Online is preferred, carries the lowest cost to ticket purchasers, and online sales will take priority when ticket numbers get low :
- Online (click the “Book Now” button below) – a small booking fee applies – card payments only. Tickets can be sent by email, SMS text message or by post to your registered card address.
- By telephone** via TicketSource on 0333 666 3366 (local rate call charges apply) – a small booking fee plus an additional small telephone booking service charge applies – card payments only, tickets can be sent by email, SMS text message or by post to your registered card address.
- By sending a cheque (payable to Taverham Band) and a stamped, addressed envelope (for your tickets to be sent back to you) to Taverham Band, Shedagee, Beech Avenue, Taverham, Norwich NR8 6HW (please allow 7-10 days for processing and postage).
**The TicketSource telephone box office service is currently available from Monday to Friday, 9.00AM to 5.00PM (excluding bank holidays). Calls received outside of available hours will operate on an answerphone and call back basis. Tickets for telephone bookings received more than three working days before the event may be dispatched by post, text message or email depending on customer preference. Tickets for telephone bookings received less than four working days before the event can only be sent to the customer by text message or email. If a customer does not have access to text messages or email, TicketSource will supply the booking confirmation number and you will need to provide the booking confirmation number along with some form of identification on arrival at the venue.
Our events usually sell out and it is only on very rare occasions that small numbers of tickets are available on the door.
Dates and details (click any engagements list entry for more details) for all of our other concerts, engagements and bookings for 2022 can be found in our regularly-updated engagements calendar which can be viewed by clicking here.
Tesco Community Grants
Tesco Community Grants helps to fund thousands of local projects across the country. Since 2016 the scheme has supported over 40,000 community groups with more than £90 million in grants. The scheme aims to make a positive difference – because where communities thrive, the Tesco business and colleagues thrive too.
Taverham Band is delighted to announce that we will be part of the scheme running from January to March 2022.
The project with the highest number of votes will receive £1,500, the second placed project £1,000, and the third placed project £500.
With engagement income during the worst of the pandemic disappearing, but fixed costs continuing, this additional income will be a major boost to the Band finances.
You will be able to vote at these local stores :
- Tesco Express Thorpe Marriott NR8 6AX
- Tesco Express Taverham NR8 6AD
- Tesco Express Hethersett NR9 3AB
- Tesco Superstore Norwich Drayton NR8 6PT
so please remember to collect your blue tokens at the checkout and to place your vote in the box provided in each store!
Ian Colman MBE Musical Director